Royal Caribbean Bahamas Cruise Tips
Where do Royal Caribbean Bahamas Cruises sail?
The itinerary and length of a Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas varies based on where the ship is sailing from.
Book your Royal Caribbean Bahamas cruise online
- The 3-night Bahamas cruises from Miami, and, the 3 and 4-night cruises from Port Canaveral include port calls in Nassau and Coco Cay. The 4-night sailing from Miami features the same itinerary, but, also adds a stop in Key West
- The 9-night Bahamas cruise from Baltimore features port calls in Port Canaveral, Key West, Nassau, Cococay (Royal Caribbean's Private Island)
, or, call one of our cruise experts at (888) 454-3858 to help you find the ideal cruise.
When is the best time to Sail to the Bahamas on Royal Caribbean?
Royal Caribbean's Bahamas cruises are popular year-round. For the sailings from Miami, they make a quick vacation getaway, and, for the cruises from Port Canaveral, they are the ideal add-on to a week-long Orlando vacation.
From a weather perspective, the best time to sail to the Bahamas is from late-November to late-April. From May until late October, the weather tends to be hot and humid.
From a price persepctive, when kids are out of school is when the prices tend to be highest. There are usually bargains to be found as the Bahamas is a very competitive market with Carnival Cruises
, NCL, Holland America Line
, Cunard Line
, Princess Cruises
and Celebrity Cruises
all in competition with one another.
What Discounts are Available on Royal Caribbean Cruises to the Bahamas?
Royal Caribbean offers the following discounts on cruises to the Bahamas:
- The most commonly available Royal Caribbean Bahamas cruise discounts are targeted based on where you live. Cruise pricing can vary depending on your place of residence. For example, a resident of California may get a higher price than a resident of Texas. This system of discounts is extremely complex, and, it is very difficult to project when, how much or for how long such targeted discount programs may be offered.
- Military Discounts for U.S. Military and Canadian Forces -- Active and Retired. On selected Royal Caribbean Bahamas cruises, there may be discounts available to members of the military. Please note that these discounts are on selected sailings only.
- U.S. or Canadian Law Enforcement, Fire Dept, or EMT personnel. On selected sailings, Royal Caribbean may offer discounts to law enforcement personnel, fire department and EMT personnel. Please note that these discounts are on selected sailings only.
- Age 55+ may be offered discounts on selected Royal Caribbean Bahamas sailings. Like discounts based on where you live, it is not possible to determine when these discounts will be offered.
- Crown and Anchor Society members. Royal Caribbean may offer special incentives to their past passengers -- known as "Crown and Anchor Society" members.
The best way to find out what discounts are offered is to search for Royal Caribbean Bahamas cruises
online - when you select a specific sailing, we will ask the questions about where you live and whether you qualify for past passenger or military / police-fire-EMT pricing. Remember, these special discounts are only offered on select cruises (cruises that may have a lot of unsold cabins) - don't be surprised if the discounts are NOT offered during high-season cruises, or, cruises on newer ships.
Royal Caribbean Bahamas Resources
Let CruiseAdventures.us send you on a Royal Caribbean Cruise to the Bahamas
. You'll find the largest selection of Royal Caribbean cruise deals, discount prices and helpful advice on Royal Caribbean Bahamas Cruises
. Book your Royal Caribbean Bahamas Cruise
online, or, call our Bahamas cruise experts at (888) 454-3858.
Images Copyright: Royal Caribbean Cruises